COVID 19 UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN
If you are missing your gym, or don’t fancy sharing space when it eventually reopens, we can help to get you back training and your diet on track
As we only train clients on a strictly one-to-one basis we can supervise workouts whilst maintaining a safe, social distance.
We also have World Health Organisation approved hand sanitisers and cleaning products which will allow us to clean all equipment between clients.
To ensure our client’s safety further we will also undertake the following:
- On entering and leaving the building clients will be required to wash/sanitise their hands
- Appointment times will be staggered to avoid meeting other people as they enter and leave the premises and allow us time to clean the equipment
- Clients will be asked to provide their own drinks, training gloves and to minimise the use of the changing and shower facilities – come changed if you can
- We may still train couples providing they are from the same household
We also offer online training and nutritional consultations via Skype for those of you who wish to stay at home
MORE THAN JUST PERSONAL TRAINERS
Get Physical is owned by straight talking, weight-loss and fitness experts, Paul Lonsdale and Ann Hirst. Each with a lifetime of experience in the health and fitness industry, their common sense, no-nonsense approach to diet and exercise will show you how easy it is to get into great shape.
WE PROVIDE MORE THAN JUST A GYM
A full range of personal training services
- Bespoke ‘train smarter, not harder’ training programmes
- Fitness & toning, boxing, weight training and much more
- Personalised Boot camp training
- Train one-to-one or with friends and family
- Free consultations and taster sessions
“At Get Physical, there is no one else watching and no waiting for equipment to come free, because unlike many ‘private’ facilities, we don’t share our gym with other personal trainers and their clients. Our clients train in complete privacy, with our undivided attention”
Ann & Paul
IN OUR CAREERS WE HAVE SPENT OVER 100,000 HOURS TRAINING AND HELPED OVER 5000 CLIENTS TO ACHIEVE SOME AMAZING RESULTS.
POUNDS OF FAT SHED
INCHES LOST FROM WAISTLINES
DRESS SIZES DROPPED
FLEXIBLE WEIGHT-LOSS & NUTRITION PLANS
Getting in shape is not just about looking better, it’s important to feel better as well
“Our years of nutritional experience allows us to offer both rapid and sustainable weight-loss plans – the very best of both worlds”
Ann & Paul
We can provide tailored dietary and nutritional advice to everyone, regardless of their goals
- Rapid fat loss with our brilliant new Five-in-One Plan
- Sustainable, life-long weight loss with our exclusive ‘Winning the Inch War’ plans
- Sports specific optimisation dietary advice
THE BEST SELLING BOOKS
by Paul & Ann at Get Physical
Now available to buy in E-Book or Paperback
We have written three, no-nonsense books about how to lose weight and get in great shape. Winning the Inch War is the complete guide: containing everything from meal planning and dietary myth-busting to sorting your head about losing weight and and how to design a great training plan. If you just want to know what to eat and when to eat it, then read Dump the Diets and if you want to learn all about training, then read Train Smarter, Not Harder.
30 Junction Road,
Sheffield, S11 8XB.